1/2 kilo potatoes, boiled and mashed well
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
1/3 cup milk, or enough to make a paste
salt and pepper
1/2 kilo ground beef or pork
Oil for saut?ing
1/2 cup water
spring onions, minced
2 eggs, slightly beaten
1) Blend the mashed potatoes with butter, milk, a little salt and pepper to taste. The mixture must be smooth and must form a paste. Set aside.
2) Saut? garlic, onions, and ground meat in oil
3) Stir in the water and simmer until the meat is cooked, and the mixture almost dry.
4) Season with salt and pepper, and then add the spring onions.
5) Blend in a little flour to get a molding consistency.
6) Shape mixture into firm separate forms the size and shape of eggs.
7) Cover individually with the mashed potato mixture.
8) Roll each one in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
9) Heat the oil for frying. Dip the potato-meat “eggs” into slightly beaten eggs, and then fry.
10) Serve with a hot sauce.How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- galletas de patatas recipe
- Cocreta De Patatas
- pastillas de patatas recipe
- concreta de patatas
- galletas de patatas
- cocreta de patatas recipe