1 cup crushed graham crackers
1 cup finely chopped cashew nuts
1 tablespoon sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling:
1 225-gram pack cream cheese
1/2 cup sugar
1 1/4 cups thick cream
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin dissolved in
1/4 cup hot water
3 medium-sized mangoes, chopped
1. Line a 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil.
Prepare Crumb Crust:
1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Mix well.
3. Press evenly over the base of the prepared pan.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Prepare Cream Cheese Filling:
1. Process cream cheese and sugar in a blender.
2. Add cream and process until smooth and well-combined.
3. Add cooled gelatin mixture.
4. Stir in chopped mangoes.
5. Pour into chilled crust.
6. Refrigerate for several hours until set.
- no bake cheesecake
- cheesecake recipe
- no bake cheesecake recipe
- no bake cheesecake recipe philippines
- NO BAKE CHEESECAKE PHILIPPINES
- cheese cake recipe
- filipino cheesecake recipe
- cheesecake recipe philippines
- cheesecake recipe no bake
- no bake cheese cake
- no bake cheesecake recipes