Prep: 5 mins. Cooking: 5 mins. Serves 4.
- 1 carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, seeded and cut into 1 1/2″ pieces
- 4.5 oz green beans, trimmed and cut in half
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 7 oz straw mushrooms
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup chicken stock
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp superfine sugar
- 2 tsp soy sauce
Heat the oil in a wok over high heat, swirling to coat base and sides. Add carrot and stir-fry for 30 seconds, stir in garlic, and then add remaining vegetables. Stir-fry for 2 minutes, until crisp and firm.
Dissolve cornstarch in a little stock then add to remaining stock, sesame oil, sugar, and soy sauce. Add mixture to wok and stir until sauce boils and thickens. Serve immediately with steamed rice, if so desired.How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- stir fry vegetables panlasang pinoy
- stir fry vegetables recipe panlasang pinoy