- 2 skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- 1/2 tbs freshly grated ginger
- 1/2 tbs cornstarch mixed with 1 tbs sake
- 2 tbs oil
- 4 shallots, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup salted black beans, cooked and mashed
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 cup snow peas
Combine chicken with grated ginger and the cornstarch mixture. Let marinate for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat, and when hot, add shallots and garlic. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add beans and stir-fry for another 30 seconds. Add chicken, stock, and sugar. Bring to a boil then reduce heat to low and simmer for 3 minutes. Add peas and cook until softened, about 2 minutes. Serve hot.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- filipino black bean recipes