Similar Filipino recipes: Beef Recipes
- 1 lb beef fillet, trimmed and cubed
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1/2 tsp each salt and ground white pepper
- 2 tsp oil
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tsp coarsely ground black peppercorns
- 1 tsp crushed Sichuan peppercorns
- 4 tsp each oyster and soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- 6 lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 red chilies, sliced
Place beef, sake, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix and set aside for 10 minutes.
Heat oil in a wok over high heat and stir-fry beef until browned on all sides, about 3 minutes. Lowed heat to medium-high and add garlic. Stir-fry for another 30 seconds, then add remaining ingredients except lettuce and chilies. Stir-fry for 1 minute and serve on lettuce with chilies.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- filipino beef with red peppers