Similar Filipino recipes: Dessert Recipes, Merienda Recipes
1 pkg-frozen cassava or fresh grated 1/4 cup-sugar 1/2 tsp-vanilla 1/2 can-coconut milk 2 oz.-margarine 1/2 can-condensed milk grated cheese
Mix sugar and margarine until smooth. Then, add the cassava and coconut milk. Add vanilla and stir. Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
Pour the condensed milk on top of the cassava cake and sprinkle the grated cheese on top. Place in the oven and brown the topping. Serve while hot.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- filipino cassava cake recipe
- filipino cassava cake
- cassava cake filipino recipe
- filipino cassava recipe
- cassava cake recipe
- simple filipino cassava cake recipe
- cassava cake
- cassava cake recipe filipino
- filipino recipe for cassava cake
- filipino recipes cassava cake
- filipino recipe cassava cake