1 tbsp. olive oil
6 little red potatoes, quartered
4 scallions, cleaved
¼ red onion, minced
1 red chime pepper, cleaved
1 green chime pepper, cleaved
1 square extra-firm tofu, depleted
1 tbsp. dietary yeast
½ tsp. oregano
½ tsp. ground coriander
½ tsp. ground cumin
½ tsp. dark salt
½ tsp. turmeric
½ tsp. garlic powder
¼ cup water
1 enormous or 2 little plum tomatoes, diced
2 tbsp. new cilantro, cleaved
4-6 cups kale or turnip greens
Kosher salt and dark pepper to taste
1 garlic clove, minced
1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
1 avocado, stripped and cut
Juice of ½ lime
1. Put the quartered potatoes in a little pot and cover them with cool water. Cover and parboil the potatoes, around 5-7 minutes. Then again, you could put the potatoes in a bowl and microwave them for 4-5 minutes on high.
2. Warmth the oil in a huge sauté container on medium high. Move the parboiled potatoes into the sauté dish and cook until carmelized, turning them part of the way through. At the point when the potatoes are seared, add the scallions, onions, and peppers to the container and cook, blending, until mellowed and delicate, around 5 minutes. Disintegrate tofu into container and let it cook until marginally carmelized, around 5 minutes.
3. While the tofu is cooking, set up the zest combination. Add the flavors to the skillet, blending it well into the tofu and vegetables. The tofu ought to be yellow from the turmeric. Add the water to the container and blend. The water joins the flavors all through the scramble and soaks the tofu. Mood killer the warmth. Add the tomatoes to the scramble furthermore, blend in the cilantro. Move the tofu scramble to a bowl.
4. Set up the greens in a similar skillet. In the event that the skillet is dry, you can add somewhat more oil. Over medium warmth, add the greens, garlic, salt, pepper and nutmeg. Blend well and add a couple spoons of water. Cover the skillet and cook until just withered and brilliant green. Eliminate from the warmth.
5. Mastermind a layer of greens on the plates. Layer the tofu scramble on top of the greens.
Top with the cut avocado and lime juice thats it. Your new vegan food is ready to serve. Appreciate!