2-3 tablespoons bagoong isda 2 cups water 1 bangus, cut and broiled 1 bundle sitaw, cut into 2″ lengths 1/2 smal kalabasa, peeled and cubed 5 pieces okra, trimmed 2 small pieces ampalaya, halved and seeded
1. Combine bagoong and water. 2. Strain. 3. Bring to a boil. 4. Add bangus and vegetables in te order listed.
5. Cook covered until vegetables are done.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- diningding recipe
- dinengdeng recipe
- Guto recipe
- diningding recipe panlasang pinoy
- dinengdeng recipe filipino
- diningdeng recipe
- dinengdeng panlasangpinoy
- dinengdeng filipino recipe
- diningding panlasang pinoy