Cocreta de Patatas
1/2 kilo potatoes, boiled and mashed well 3 tablespoons butter or margarine 1/3 cup milk, or enough to make a paste salt and pepper minced garlic minced onions 1/2 kilo ground beef or pork Oil for saut?ing 1/2 cup water spring onions, minced flour Bread crumbs 2 eggs, slightly beaten
1) Blend the mashed potatoes with butter, milk, a little salt and pepper to taste. The mixture must be smooth and must form a paste. Set aside.
2) Saut? garlic, onions, and ground meat in oil
3) Stir in the water and simmer until the meat is cooked, and the mixture almost dry.
4) Season with salt and pepper, and then add the spring onions.
5) Blend in a little flour to get a molding consistency.
6) Shape mixture into firm separate forms the size and shape of eggs.
7) Cover individually with the mashed potato mixture.
Roll each one in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
9) Heat the oil for frying. Dip the potato-meat “eggs” into slightly beaten eggs, and then fry.
10) Serve with a hot sauce.
How visitors found this page:
- Cocreta De Patatas
- maja blanca de patatas
- pastillas de patatas recipe
- patatas cocreta
- cocretas recipe
- pinoy patatas recipe
- cocreta de patatas RECIPE
- patatas recipe pilipino
- patatas recipe
- pastillas de patatas
- pastillas de patata recipe
Article printed from Filipino Food Recipes: http://filipinorecipes.org
URL to article: http://filipinorecipes.org/cocreta-de-patatas/