Similar Filipino recipes: Chicken & Poultry Recipes, Fish and Seafood Recipes, Miscellaneous, Rice Recipe, Seafood
- 4 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 1 tbs oil
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 fresh medium shrimp, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced chicken
- 2 dried Chinese sausages, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red chili, seeded and minced
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup green peas
Break rice with a fork and set aside.
Heat 1 tsp of the oil in a wok and cook eggs until set. Remove from wok and set aside.
Heat remaining oil in the wok over high heat and stir-fry all remaining ingredients, except rice and salt. After 2 minutes, add rice and salt and stir-fry for another 5 minutes, stirring constantly. Add egg and serve hot.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- Filipino Fried Rice Recipes
- pilipino recipe fried shrimp