4 pcs mature coconut meat, shredded 4 cups water 1 kg malagkit flour 3/4 cup molasses 1 pc young coconut, shredded 1/4 cup sesame seeds, toasted
banana leaves, wilted
1. Extract coconut milk from mature coconut by adding water and squeezing out gata or coconut milk. 2. Strain coconut milk and set aside. 3. Add remaining ingredients to coconut milk. 4. Mix well. 5. Pour 1/4 cup batter on wilted banana leaves, roll and seal ends.
6. Bake over live charcoal 15 to 20 minutes or until done.
200g all-purpose flour 1 ½ tsp baking powder ½ tsp salt 6 tsp sugar ½ tsp ground nutmeg 1 egg 1 cup milk 1 cup mashed bananas 2 tsp lemon juice
Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Make sure there are no lumps in the batter. Heat a non-stick pan and ladle about ¼ cup of batter per pancake. Cook on low heat to cook both sides evenly.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- pancake recipe panlasang pinoy
- filipino banana pancakes
- pinoy pancake recipes
- how to make filipino pancake
- panlasang pinoy pancake
- panlasang pinoy pancake recipe
- banana pancake recipe panlasang pinoy
- panlasang pinoy banana pancake
- pinoy pan cake
- pinoy recipe panlasang pinoy