Crumb Crust: 1 cup crushed graham crackers 1 cup finely chopped cashew nuts 1 tablespoon sugar
1/3 cup butter, melted
Cream Cheese Filling: 1 225-gram pack cream cheese 1/2 cup sugar 1 1/4 cups thick cream 1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin dissolved in 1/4 cup hot water 3 medium-sized mangoes, chopped
1. Line a 9-inch springform pan with aluminum foil.
Prepare Crumb Crust: 1. Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. 2. Mix well. 3. Press evenly over the base of the prepared pan.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Prepare Cream Cheese Filling: 1. Process cream cheese and sugar in a blender. 2. Add cream and process until smooth and well-combined. 3. Add cooled gelatin mixture. 4. Stir in chopped mangoes. 5. Pour into chilled crust.
6. Refrigerate for several hours until set.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- no bake cheesecake
- cheesecake recipe
- no bake cheesecake recipe
- no bake cheesecake recipe philippines
- NO BAKE CHEESECAKE PHILIPPINES
- cheese cake recipe
- filipino cheesecake recipe
- cheesecake recipe philippines
- cheesecake recipe no bake
- no bake cheese cake
- no bake cheesecake recipes