Prep: 20 mins. Cooking: 10 mins. Serves 4.
- 10 large raw shrimp
- 7 oz Chinese barbecued pork
- 1 lb 2 oz shanghai noodles
- 1/4 cup peanut oil
- 2 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 tbs black bean sauce
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs white vinegar
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1 stalk celery, cut into fine strips
- 1 carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 4.5 oz bean sprouts, trimmed
- 3 scallions, finely shredded
Peel the prawns and gently pull out vein, starting at head end.
Cut pork into thin slices.
Cook noodles in rapidly boiling water until just tender. Drain and set aside.
Heat oil in a wok, swirling to coat sides. Cook garlic, stirring, until pale gold, then add shrimp and pork. Stir until shrimp are pink, about 3 minutes. Add black bean sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, and stock. Stir-fry over high heat until mixture is heated through and sauce is absorbed. Add celery and carrot and cook for 1 minute. Serve immediately on top of noodles, sprinkled with bean sprouts and scallions.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- filipino food with noodles
- PHILIOINE FOOD WITH NOODLES AND SHRIMP
- shrimp garlic noodles filipino