Similar Filipino recipes: Dessert Recipes, Merienda Recipes
1 cup sweet rice flour 3/4 cup water coconut flakes toasted linga (sesame seeds)
1. Combine sweet rice flour and water then mix thoroughly to make dough. 2. Form into small balls and flatten. 3. Place flattened dough into boiling water. 4. When dough floats, palitaw is cooked. 5. Drain and let cool.
6. Roll in coconut flakes then sprinkle with toasted linga and sugar.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- palitaw na may sabaw
- palitaw na may sabaw recipe
- palitaw with sabaw
- how to cook palitaw with sabaw
- paano magluto ng palitaw
- paano magluto ng palitaw na may sabaw