Recipe protein pancakes
- 1/2 cup grounded almonds (50g)
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour (60g)
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- four tbsp vegan protein powder (I used @pleasure.ingredients almond protein powder which includes 50g protein according to 100g)
- 2 tbsp Cacao (20g)
- three/four cup Plantbased milk (180ml=90g), maybe a chunk greater to get a pourable dough.
- For the topping:
- half of cup raspberry purée (I used frozen raspberries as they aren’t in season in the interim)
- 1 cup soy yoghurt (250g)
- 3 tbsp poppy seeds
- Vanilla extract
mix all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth. The dough needs to be pourable, you might must add more milk or more flour for the right consistency. Bake them in a pan or inside the oven.
combo raspberries to a purée.
blend yoghurt, poppy seeds and vanilla extract and pour each on top of your pancakes.
9,5g protein, 4,2g fiber, 10,8g carbs, 6,8g fat, 0g cholesteric, high in magnesium, iron, B1, B2, B6, zinc and calcium. This recipe is a best choice for who are looking for a best vegan protein in their dishes.