Similar Filipino recipes: Beef Recipes
Prep: 15 mins. Cooking: 5 mins. Serves 4.
- 14 oz rump steak, thinly sliced
- 2 tbs soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 tbs peanut oil
- 7 oz snow peas, topped and tailed
- 1 1/2 tsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp sesame oil
Place beef in a bowl along with soy and ginger; toss to coat.
Heat peanut oil in a wok over high heat and add beef and peas. Stir-fry until beef changes color, about 2 minutes.
Mix cornstarch in a little of the stock and add to wok with remaining ingredients. Stir until sauce boils and thickens, then serve immediately with steamed rice, if so desired.
How visitors found this Filipino Recipe:
- beef with snow peas panlasang pinoy
- beef in snow peas lasang pinoy
- beef pinoy recipe
- recipe using snow peas filipino
- show me the photos of filipino recipe
- snow pea recipe panlasang pinoy