Similar Filipino recipes: Pork Recipes, Vegetable Recipes
- 8 oz cooked pork, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs oil
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 tbs chili paste
- 1 heaped tbs salted black beans, soaked, drained, and slightly mashed
- 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbs grated ginger
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1/4 tsp ground white pepper
- 1 scallion, chopped
Heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat and add peppers. Stir-fry for 2 minutes then add pork and stir-fry for 1 minute. Remove items from wok and set aside.
Add chili paste to wok and stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add remaining ingredients and stir-fry for 1 minute, mixing thoroughly. Return pork and peppers to wok and heat through. Serve immediately.